1964-1966 Mustang Stealth Switch Retainer
Autoworks Classic Mustang Parts introduces our new hidden switch retainer for your 64-66 Mustang. Made of 3d printed plastic, our retainer converts your ashtray into a switch compartment for a single switch to operate your Autoworks bolt in power door locks. This is a great solution for anyone who doesn’t have a console, or doesn’t want to cut their console or doors to install a door lock switch. Our Stealth Switch Retainer hides conveniently in your ashtray and gives it a purpose other than collecting coins.
Simply drill a 5/8″ hole into the rear of the ashtray (hole saw included) to create a pathway for your switch wiring, insert the supplied grommet, install the switch to the retainer (installs with one screw), place the retainer and switch inside the ashtray.
**ASHTRAY NOT INCLUDED**
- Ideal for adding a stealth switch to operate our bolt-in Power Door Locks, retaining that classic non-power look.
- Perfect for cars that lack a console or don’t want to install a switch into the door.
- Hides conveniently in the seldom used ashtray.
- Easy installation. Installs in minutes.
- Kit includes 5/8″ Hole Saw and grommet necessary to modify the ashtray.
- Optional Black or Polished 5-Pin Switch w/ Harness available (Switches illuminate red)
- One switch to operate both lock and unlock feature for Power Door Locks.