Heatshield Products Gold Header Armor is the ultimate heat and show stopper. This header heat shield features two Heatshield Product exclusive technologies coming together. The business end is the BioCool insulation that makes this gold header exhaust heat shield capable of withstanding 1800 degrees Fahrenheit. We use a proprietary process to bind it to our Cold-Gold shield giving you the ultimate way to look and stay cool.
Using an exhaust heat shield like Gold Header Armor reduces underhood temperatures as much as 60 percent. This lowers your air intake temperatures giving you more power. In addition the hotter exhaust gases flow out of the system faster. Using this gold seat shield on your header or turbo manifold allows you to insulate heat in a warranty friendly way. By covering one side of the manifold you are allowing the pipes breathe in accordance with most header manufacturer’s warranties.
Gold Header Armor cuts effortlessly with heavy-duty scissors or utility knife, making it simple to install. It wraps around header pipes of small or large diameters, and removal of the headers is not necessary for installation on many vehicles. Kits are available for single headers and pairs of headers, and all kits include a spool of HP Tie Wire to secure the Gold Header Armor.
You can keep your Gold Header Armor looking show quality, by wiping it down with a diluted solution of a bio-degradable degreaser.
- Continuous operating temperature of 1800 degrees F, 2200 degrees F intermittent
- Cover your headers easily, without wrapping individual pipes
- Reduces under hood temperatures up to 60 percent
- May be installed on vehicle in some cases
- Includes HP Tie Wire for installation
- Size: 0.50 inch Thick x 18 inch Wide x 24 inch Long
- Operational Temperature: 1800 Degrees F
- Peak Temperature (30 seconds or less): 2200 Degrees F
- Color: Gold/White
- Material: TruGold/Bio-Soluble Silica
- Made in the USA
- Sold As Each
- Included HP Tie Wire and Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source
- Always wear safety glasses
- Dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product
- Caution this material is electrically conductive
- Be sure to insulate any terminals that might come in contact with this product