Disclaimer for payments, credits, warranties, labor, parts, and services rendered by the company operating under the name of Autoworks International
All customers: there will be a 20% restocking fee on all authorized returned parts for credit. You must call first to acquire an RMA # on all items to be returned. NO CREDIT CAN BE ISSUED WITHOUT AN RMA #. It is the customer’s responsibility for the cost of return shipping and insurance. Insurance will be 1 ½ times the items value.
** All sales are final on special order items**
- No refunds under any circumstance. CREDIT ONLY.
- Any deposits made are not refundable for cash-merchandise credit only.
- Any article or unit taken apart will not be subject to credit or replacement
- No credits on electrical items.
- We do not guarantee Your labor for parts installation.
- Seller shall not be liable under any circumstances or consequential or incidental damages. Seller’s liability for breach of warranty hereunder is limited solely to the replacement of the defective goods. Defective goods must be returned to Seller for replacement within 10 days of the date of sale.
- 30-day warranty on SPECIFIED ITEMS ONLY. ALL ELECTRICAL ITEMS ARE EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Seller reserves the right to cancel orders at anytime due to lack of availability or incorrect pricing. Customers will be notified and fully refunded in the event of a seller cancled order.
AUTOWORKS INTERNATIONAL, ITS DEALERS OR AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, IN ANY WAY, FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, INJURY OR OTHER CLAIMS RESULTING FORM THE USE OR MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS. BUYER OR USER ASSUMES LIABILITY OF ANY KIND CONNECTED WITH THE USE AND/OR APPLICATION OF OUR PRODUCTS. THE FORE GOING IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. AUTOWORKS INTERNATIONAL’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY SHALL BE TO REPLACE ANY DEFECTIVE PARTS AT THEIR DISCRETION
Some products sold are not legal for street use.
Due to the intended usage of High-Performance parts, they are sold WITHOUT ANY EXPRESSED WARRANTY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY COVERAGE ON THE SPECIFIED ITEMS SOLE FOR THE INTENDED PURPOSE. Installation of parts intended for “off-highway” use may void the vehicle manufacturer’s warranty coverage.
High-Performance parts or motors are warranted against he manufacturer’s defects ONLY. All parts shall not, under any circumstances, be warranted against breakage or wear and tear.
Autoworks international is not liable or responsible for manufacturer backorders.