2018-2021 Coyote 5.0L Control pack for Manual Transmission
Simplify your coyote swap with this Ford Performance Control Pack. When Ford introduced the coyote 5.0 series of modular engines, they designed them knowing that us Mustang junkies would be swapping them into our classic cars. As such, they have produced these wiring harness and computer kits to professionally install these engines into your classic Ford
If you are using an engine that was pulled from a factory vehicle the computer will be loaded with systems that are not suitable for your classic Mustang, and typically you would have to have the computer flashed by your local tuner. In conjunction the wiring harnesses that are pulled from factory vehicles will include wiring for systems that will be omitted from your classic car. Sorting through these hacked wiring harnesses to identify how each wire connects while removing wiring you don’t need is a cumbersome and expensive chore.
Considering the time and hassle that can be saved, this Ford Performance control pack is a no brainer.
- Take the complexity and mystery out of wiring a late model 5.0L Coyote engine!
- Designed to run 2018-2021 5.0L 4V Mustang Coyote engines with manual transmission
- Includes PCM with Ford Performance calibration
- Includes Electronic Throttle Control accelerator pedal
- Unique control pack harness replaces stock body harness and is designed for custom vehicle builds
- Features OBD-II diagnostic port to assist in vehicle calibration upload and problem diagnosis
- Includes power distribution module, air box, air inlet tube, MAF sensor, upper and lower radiator hoses and HEGO sensors
- PCM with Ford Performance calibration requires return type fuel system, will not work with returnless fuel system
- Remanufactured PCM
WILL NOT WORK WITH F150 ENGINES