1964-1966 Mustang Advanced Sequential L.E.D. Tail Light Kit
Classic Mustang tail lights suck. Period. There’s no point in beating around the bush, they’re terrible. They’re barely suitable for night driving and in some cases nearly impossible to see during bright daytime driving. Often times old, cracked and weathered taillight lenses worsen this problem. This creates a major safety concern when cruising in your classic Mustang. Simply replacing the bulbs in your taillights only slightly rectifies the problem. The best solution is to completely replace your incandescent bulb with the latest L.E.D. technology.
We’ve tested many aftermarket L.E.D. taillight kits and this one is our favorite.
Competitors sometimes use old L.E.D. technology with over sized L.E.D. bulbs that give funky light patterns and burn out quickly. This advanced L.E.D. sequential taillight kit features new circuit boards with micro L.E.D. tech. This gives a better light distribution, longer life expectancy and greater light output over the competitors inferior taillight kits.
If you are replacing your old bulbs with a new L.E.D. kit, we recommend replacing your taillight lenses at the same time.
- Includes flasher module
- Built specifically for your mustang fits in original taillight housings
- Pairs great with the Dapper Lighting headlights
- Self contained micro processor enables many sequential options
- Compatible with factory and aftermarket housings and lenses
- 10 Sequential patterns
- Switch patterns with a push of a button
- 40 red L.E.D.’s per panel
- Available as a kit with housings and lenses included