1964-1966 Mustang Aluminum Radiator Kit
Passenger side upper, drive side lower hose connections with internal automatic transmission cooler.
Keep your Mustang cool with our Mega Cool IV Performance Radiator Kit! This aluminum crossflow radiator offers far superior cooling than a standard downflow radiator. The larger surface, superior crossflow design, dual fans and aluminum material all offer marked advantages over traditional stock radiator set ups. This kit is a must for late model 5.0 roller cam motor conversions! Ideally suited for small block Ford applications.
We utilize a proprietary bracket set up made specifically for the classic Mustang & Falcon. This is NOT a universal kit! Our brackets allow for easy, straight forward installation. We’ve staggered the dual electric fans for the purpose of clearing the troublesome Ford water pump that prohibits many electric fan applications. Each electric fan pulls 1200 CFM over the entire radiator core, assisted by an enclosed aluminum fan shroud!
- Overall size: 26”x19”x3” Core Size: 22-3/8”x18-3/4”x2-1/4” Dual 1” tubes
- Proprietary bracket system allows for robust mounting adjustment. Raise, lower and tilt your radiator to suit your car best.
- Low draw dual fans pull only 12 amps combined at startup and 7 amps continuos for smooth, quiet and efficient cooling.
- Top beauty cover/brackets and shroud are powder coated black with a durable, oil resistant coating to keep it looking fresh and easy to clean.
- Mounting brackets are designed specifically for the classic Mustang and Falcon
- Available with internal transmission cooler for automatic transmission applications
- Battery relocation or trimming of the battery tray will be required
- Some trimming of the radiator core support will be required, allowing more air flow over the radiator surface and allotting for more space between the fans and water pump.
- (1) Aluminum CrossFlow Radiator
- (2) 10″ Electric Fans
- (2) Rubber Dampeners
- (2) “L” Mounting Brackets
- (2) Lower Frame Mount Brackets
- (1) Upper Mount Bracket
- (1) Upper Aluminum Cover
- All Necessary Hardware
- 1.5″ Inlet
- 1.75″ outlet
- Equipped with Automatic transmission cooler that features 1/2-20 threaded ports for standard 5/16″ line nuts
- 5/16 steel lines can be purchased with line nuts from your local parts store
*Radiator cap* Currently no cap is included, we have found the Stant 10329 caps to be a great fit and a quality cap. This is a 13 lb cap.
*All radiator kits are built when ordered, expect 4-6 week lead time