1964-1970 Mustang Engine Wiring Harness for 87-93 Ford 5.0 with Mass Air Flow.
This stand alone Ford fuel injection harness is made to fit your classic Mustang. If you have been thinking about swapping a fuel injected 5.0 out of a Foxbody Mustang, this is the wiring harness for you. Straight forward instructions and minimal additional wiring from the harness to the body of your Mustang make installation simpler than trying to take the engine harness from the donor car. This kit is a direct fit and is finished off with hi temp zip loom and harness wrap tape. Works with mass air flow equipped 302 and 351 engines. DOES NOT INCLUDE COMPUTER NECESSARY TO RUN ENGINE
- Includes fuses and relays
- Correct length for 1964-1970 Mustangs
- Works with AOD and Manual Transmissions
- Computer controlled fuel pump power
- Can be installed with inertia switch or fuel pump cut off switch
- Includes firewall grommet
- Requires sequential injector fired ECM and distributor with built in TFI as found on Ford Mustang 5.0s.