Billet power window crank switch, ideal for customers wanting to retain factory appearances with the comfort of power windows in their 1964-1967 classic Mustang.
This is a pair of billet power window crank switches that utilize your factory manual crank handle to operate your power windows. Simply slide your original window crank handle over the splined switch and rotate left or right to raise and lower your power window. This kit includes the two window switches and the wiring harnesses required to install them. We recommend mounting the switches with the terminals facing downward if possible to protect them from the elements that come in the door. Switches may require additional mounting hardware and custom fabricated mounting brackets.
- Billet Aluminum construction
- Maintains factory appearance
- Aluminum stops protect micro switches inside unit
- Sold as a pair with wiring harnesses
- Built to withstand the force of an unknowing passenger trying to manually crank the window