RetroSound’s award-winning Long Beach RetroRadio, is the most technologically-advanced radio ever made for your classic 1967-1968 Ford Mustang. Long Beach features an RDS AM/FM tuner with 30 presets powered by a built-in 300-watt (peak power) amplifier at a TrueRating™ of 25 watts RMS x 4 channels. The Long Beach includes two rear auxiliary inputs, Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity (microphone included), two rear-mounted USB ports, dual RCA pre-outs, a dedicated subwoofer output, and a 32,000 color display.
The Long Beach is the only classic car stereo that is SiriusXM-Ready™, allowing direct control of your SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner and Made for iPod®/iPhone® functionality to control your Apple devices when connected via Bluetooth or USB.
All RetroSound® radios feature patented InfiniMount™ Brackets for modular mounting, allowing maximum adjustments during installation and factory-like fit (assembly is required).
- Vintage Ford Overlay included
- Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity
- Made for iPod®/iPhone® (Compatibility with devices through streaming & USB)
- Modular mounting
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 presets
- Built-in 300-watt (peak power) Mosfet amplifier
- Includes Bluetooth® microphone
- 25 watts RMS x 4 channels – TrueRating™
- Two rear-mounted auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- Two rear-mounted USB ports for flash drives and other devices
- Dual RCA pre-outs for external amplifiers
- Dedicated subwoofer output
- 32,000 color display
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (SXV300 tuner sold separately)
- Three months free SiriusXM® “All Access” subscription upon activation*
- 2-Year Warranty