1969-1970 Mustang Smart Series A/C Kit By Classic Auto Air for Mustangs Equipped with 302/351W with 4 Bolt Harmonic Balancer Without Factory A/C
**ADDITIONAL ENGINE CONFIGURATIONS AVAILABLE. IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR SPECIFIC ENGINE CONFIGURATION OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS WE HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL**
Our shop made the switch to Classic Auto Air over a decade ago and we haven’t looked back. The attention to detail, support, quality and ease of installation made Classic Auto Air’s kits a clear-cut favorite in our shop above their competitors.
Classic Auto Air has stepped up again in a big way with their latest advancements in Classic Mustang Air Conditioning Systems with their new SMART SERIES kits.
The Smart Series is a technological innovation built off the back of their highly successful Perfect Fit Elite Kits, taking what already worked and adding a dash of technological wizardry. Listening to the feedback from build shops and DIY’ers at home, Classic Auto Air has made design and technical improvements to build on an already great system.
So what makes a Smart Series, “Smart”?
Classic Auto Air has introduced their new “Smart ECU Brain”, which allows for Blue Tooth Onboard Diagnostics, simplified wiring, and L.E.D indicator lights to help guide you along your installation process. 64-66, as well as 69-70 Mustangs feature a new fully electric control panel that mimics the original Mustang control panel in design, keeping that factory look. Behind that panel is their new D.E.R controller. No more adapting cables to original panels. Your new panel is an integrated all-in-one electric unit providing improved mixing controls and smooth operation.
As an installer, you’ll highly appreciate the simplicity of their new wiring harness. Only three cables plug into the brain: Power, Servo & Controls. That’s it. The brain will also display a series of flashing L.E.D lights during the installation process to help guide with the installation, notating where you are along the way, and what your system is doing. Once installed, the Blue Tooth connectivity will connect right to your phone, allowing you to monitor your system’s voltage, current temp, servo motor positions, pressure, temp control and more.
- New “Smart Series” offers latest tech advancements in classic Mustang A/C
- Blue Tooth connectivity for Android and IOS phones. Check diagnostics such as system pressure, voltage, current temp, servo motor operation and more.
- Perfect Fit design includes everything you’ll need to install your kit**
- Each kit is designed specific to your model year Mustang
- New pre-wrapped harness and “Smart ECU Brain” makes wiring easy, clean and professional
- Features high quality brand components such as SPAL fans and Sanden compressors
- Serviceable Evaporator Assembly (High Impact, Fully Insulated Housings)
- DirectPass Airflow Technology
- Electronic Water Valve
- Pre-crimped Refrigeration Hoses w/ pre-formed hardlines
- SPAL Fans for the Greatest Airflow
- Fully automatic, Preset Thermostat
- Minimal modifications required
**(refrigerant not included, A/C system will need to be charged after install)