1970 Mustang Fuel Tank w/ Pressure Release Valve
We present to you a simple solution for a common problem with our pressure release fuel tanks for the 64.5-70 Mustangs. If you’ve ever owned a Classic Mustang or Ford, you’re probably familiar with the fuel back pressure issue when using modern gas-station pumps. Newer cars have a pressure release that classics don’t, allowing for an easy, no mess fill up. Classics on the other hand can at times puke fuel right back on you while filling. This is a common problem and we’ve devised a simple solution to help keep gasoline off your clothes and new paint!
- 22 Gallon Galvanized Tank w/drain plug and pressure fitting (Standard capacity for 1970 Mustang)
- Fuel Filler Neck w/ fitting
- Rubber Fuel Pressure Hose
- Phenix Industries American made fittings, black anodized
- Bolt in design. No cutting, drilling or modifications required.
- Stock fuel tank configuration so everything goes back in its place.
- Minor Trunk Mat modifications may be required