Ultimate Headers is at the top of their game with this Header set for Classic Mustangs with a 5.0 Coyote engine swap. Time and due diligence were taken to build a functional set of headers designed to clear the suspension designs necessary for a 5.0 Coyote conversion into a classic Mustang. Until recently, enthusiasts and builders had to rely on custom options built by their local speed shop. But Ultimate Headers has given us an impressive option that we’ve test fitted on our own cars here in the shop.
Because of the many suspension designs out there, it’s hard for us to promise these will clear your particular application. But we can say that these are the best fitting, and most well thought out headers we’ve tested to date for Coyote converted cars. Where some didn’t even get close, Ultimate Headers nailed it on our first test fit on both the 5.0 and 5.2L conversions.
• Jig fixture, TIG welded for precise quality control
• Made in the U.S.A
• Test fitted on classic Mustangs with Heidts and R3 Performance Suspension kits and proven to fit. Rod & Custom required minor modifications.
• Rear dump design positions the tubes away from steering shafts and frame rails
• Header tubes are mounted high and tight, makes a very compact, space efficient package
• Unique flange design
• Available in Raw steel or Ceramic coated.
• Package includes headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel bolts & washers, and Cometic UltraSeal™ gaskets