This kit has long been a staple at Autoworks as we’ve installed many, many iterations in various project cars. This is the highest quality MII kit on the market in our opinion, as well as one of the most complete and we’re proud to offer it. An absolute must for Coyote 5.0 swaps, this is the best “bang for your buck” kit you’ll find. This kit supplies you with all parts and hardware needed to completely convert your vehicle from the existing OE suspension to the late model rack and pinion that will improve handling, braking and solve needed clearance issues associated with installing the larger V8 engines into these shock towered vehicles.
- New crossmember and ride height adjustable upper coil-over mounts along with engine mount stands of your engine choice.
- New 4-pc. complete upper and lower tubular a-arm set with hardware.
- New steel stock height MII spindles for stock height OR 2’’ drop available that will lower car 2 full inches over OE height.
- New complete 11’’ single piston OE brake kit w/stainless flex lines. Brake upgrades available, see related items.
- New manual rack and pinion with bushings, 2 new tie rod ends and mounting hardware, Optional power rack available.
- Complete engine mount set for small block (Ford or Chevy) 351W, 351C, 429-460, FE (390, 427, 428) is included.
- New manual or power rack (your choice) with fittings, bushings and bolts
- 1″ powder-coated sway bar with all mounting bracketry, end links with pro-thane bushings and hardware. Pro-thane urethane anti squeak super lube also included and it works!
- Left and right tower replacement panels.
- New steering hookup kit which includes the rack joint, column joint, rack to column shaft along with the column modification kit for OE column users.
- QA1 coil-over shocks and springs with grade 8 mounting hardware.…fully adjustable for shock ride and adjustable bracket system for complete height control!
Instructions, frame measurement sheet and general installation DVD included with all kits along with preferential customer technical assistance if needed.
Available for: 65-73 Mustangs, 67-70 Cougars, 62-69 Fairlanes, 66-69 Cyclones, 68-71 Torinos, 60-70 Falcons, Wagons, Rancheros, Convertibles and all years Mavericks and Comets. (please call for not Mustang applications)
Please note: All MII suspension designs require the use of the rear/double sump car style pan for these systems. Due to the “front steer” design this is required no matter the manufacturer. If you need help locating the correct pan just ask, we probably have it on the shelf!
Made in the U.S.A.
*Image provided is for product display only. Actual product is shipped raw with no powdercoat.