Designed with fuel injection in mind, our fabricated aluminum tanks are ideal for coyote swaps or any custom fuel injection application. This tank is sumped and baffled, which is a must for any fuel injected vehicle to prevent fuel starvation as the fuel sloshes inside the tank. These tanks are hand crafted right here in the U.S.A and are designed specifically for the 69-70 Mustang.
New for 2024, the cost of construction and materials have sky rocketed and the only way we are offering this fuel tank is a custom made purchase only.
Some options to consider before having your tank made are:
- Fuel Line exit locations (For most applications this will be a -8AN Male Fitting)
- Will you be using an in-tank fuel pump or an external pump
- Will you need a Fuel Sending unit for a stock gauge or aftermarket gauge, and what is the compatible Ohm rating required
- Will you need a drain plug
- For In-Tank pump configurations you’ll need to discuss with us your application requirements
To order a tank, please call. Allow 4-6 weeks before tank is ready to ship. Payment is due upon order and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- 3/8” or -8AN weld bungs ideal for AN fuel fittings
- Equipped with return, feed and drain
- Approx. 20 gallon capacity*
- Sumped for external fuel pump use only. (In-Tank pump applications are not sumped)
- Bolts in factory location
- 64-66 Mustangs using the GT rear valance (exhaust exits through the valance) will need to specify when ordering
- Requires use of custom fuel sending unit available separately
*64-68 Mustangs were originally equipped with 16gal tanks, 69 had a 20gal, 70 had a 22gal tank.