1964-1966 Mustang Bolt On Front End Performance Suspension Package With Hotchkis Components and Aldan American Coilovers
*These packages can be modified with different components. Call for specifics*
The ultimate performance suspension package for your mustang with no welding required!
We paired up the Hotchkis Sport tubular corrected geometry upper and lower control arms, Hotchkis adjustable strut rods with spherical Heim joints, and the Hotchkis Performance 1-1/4” front sway bar with the Aldan American Striker Series Double Adjustable Coilovers to give you this street and track ready suspension setup without fabricating in a Mustang II style front suspension. Also included is the “Shelby Drop” template which will help you relocate the upper control arm mounting points for even better geometry. The “Shelby Drop” is recommended but not required.
NO FABRICATION REQUIRED!
Just bolt this kit on, get an alignment and hit the track!
All USA made products.
- Hotchkis Corrected Geometry Tubular Upper Control Arms
- Hotchkis Corrected Geometry Tubular Lower Control Arms
- Hotchkis Adjustable Strut Rod Kit
- Hotchkis Performance Front Sway Bar Kit
- Aldan American Striker Series Double Adjustable Coilovers SBF 450 lb rating
- Cheesebilt Shelby Drop Template
- All mounting hardware