We can help you improve your early Mustang, Falcon, Fairlane and Comet with today’s handling & performance!
A lot of ’60s and ’70s vehicles had sloppy front end control. The stamped upper and lower control arms with rubber bushings flex a lot, over every bump and around every turn. This bolt-in front coil over conversion system for Ford & Mercury vehicles adds handling, safety, control and performance by controlling flex, managing spring travel, dampening harsh road conditions and correcting some of the factory geometry. The upper control arm is fully adjustable and can provide up to 5 degrees of positive caster on most cars. The supplied tubular control arms are made of seamless DOM steel, ball joint housings are custom laser cut and CNC formed, and our bushings are custom polygraphite that will not squeak or prematurely wear. This system is a direct bolt-in and does not require any welding or cutting. Everything will bolt right back on: strut rods, spindles, brakes and sway bar. If you want a little more adjustablity, we do have an optional adjustable strut rod kit.
• CNC precision cut and bent DOM seamless round tube upper & lower control arms
• Gloss black powder coat
• Laser cut and CNC formed ball joint housings
• New Moog ball joints
• Double adjustable Viking coil-over shocks – USA made
• Viking correct high tensile steel springs
• Laser cut and CNC formed brackets
• New polyurethane spring isolators
• All new Grade 8 hardware
• All parts packaged foam-in-place
• Complete instructions
• Direct bolt-in.
• No cutting or welding. Some drilling may be required.