1967-1969 Mustang Tilt Column with GM style plug by IDIDIT
IDIDIT has been the industry leader in steering columns for your classic mustang since 1986. We are a proud IDIDIT supporter and truly believe these are the best steering columns on the market. Each column is hand assembled in the USA using all USA manufactured components. Columns are available in a multitude of finishes and either GM(universal) or Ford specific configurations.
A GM CONFIGURED COLUMN MEANS THAT YOU WILL NEED TO SPLICE YOUR FACTORY HARNESS WITH A GM STYLE PLUG (INCLUDED IN KIT) BUT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE A VARIETY OF AFTERMARKET STEERING WHEELS SUCH AS GRANT, MOMO, SPARCO ETC. (WILL REQUIRE USE OF APPROPRIATE STEERING WHEEL ADAPTER). We recommend this column for anyone who wants to use an aftermarket type steering wheel.
A FORD CONFIGURED COLUMN INCLUDES THE ORIGINAL FORD PLUG (NO SPLICING NECESSARY). THIS COLUMN IS IDEAL (AND REQUIRED) FOR USING AN ORIGINAL FORD MUSTANG STEERING WHEEL. We recommend this column for anyone who wants to use an original Ford steering wheel and original plug
Click here for 1967, 1968 and 1969 Ford Configured Columns
- Available in a Paintable Steel, Chrome, Powder Coated Black, Brushed Aluminum and Polished Aluminum
- 8 Position Tilt
- Self canceling turn signals
- 4 way flashers
- Includes knobs and levers
- 3/4″ x 36 Lower shaft
- GM Style plug(Requires splicing with original Ford wiring, no splicing required with American Autowire Chassis Harness)
- **IF USING BORGESON STEERING BOX CALL TO ORDER**