Ditch that clunky Z-bar or often breaking clutch cable for a smooth, reliable Hydraulic Clutch Kit. This is the latest iteration of the original Classic Mustang specific Hydraulic Clutch kit. Unlike our competitors we didn’t have to re-invent the wheel with odd design choices and questionable functionality to bring you modern clutch technology. Our tried and true design has been a staple for classic Mustang owners for nearly 30 years!
Smooth, reliable and easily interchangeable, our Hydraulic Clutch Kit is an absolute must for any T5, TKO (500 & 600) or T56 transmission conversion. Not doing a conversion? Not a problem. We offer an internal hydraulic throw-out bearing kit for original Ford Top-loaders too!
- External Slave Cylinder design means no need to drop the transmission. Easy bolt on bracket system saves time, work and money. (Applies to T5, Tremec TKO and certain T56 applications)
- Externally firewall mounted Master Cylinder reduces risk of fluid leaking onto your carpet
- Hydraulic fluid application eliminates pesky clutch cables that often snap, and clunky Z-bars that give a poor, difficult pedal feel.
- Billet reservoir, stainless steel fluid lines and powder coated brackets give you that custom, quality look.
- Built specifically for the classic Mustang. No fabrication or cutting required.
- High quality CNC components are made in the U.S.A
- Requires the use of Fox Body (87-93) Mustang Bellhousing and Clutch Fork (for external slave cylinder kits)
- Internal Hydraulic Throw-Out Bearing kits available for transmissions that can’t take advantage of our external mounting brackets.
Complete Kit Includes:
- Master cylinder w/push rod and spherical bearing
- Firewall reinforcement plate
- Slave cylinder (or hydraulic throw-out bearing)
- Transmission mounting bracket (T5, TKO, T56)
- Slave cylinder push rod w/adjuster nut*
- Clutch fork adapter collar*
- Stainless steel braided pressure line
- Stainless steel braided reservoir line
- Billet fluid reservoir
- Billet reservoir mounting bracket
- All mounting hardware
*Included with external slave cylinder kit. Does not apply to internal throw-out bearing kits.