Designed with fuel injection in mind, our fabricated aluminum tanks are ideal for coyote swaps or any custom fuel injection application. This tank is sumped and baffled, which is a must for any fuel injected vehicle to prevent fuel starvation as the fuel sloshes inside the tank. These tanks are hand crafted right here in the U.S.A and are designed specifically for the 69-70 Mustang.
To order a tank with an inlet other than the stock location please call.
- 3/8” weld bungs ideal for AN fuel fittings
- Equipped with return, feed and drain
- 20 gallon capacity*
- Bolts in factory location
- 64-66 Mustangs using the GT rear valance (exhaust exits through the valance) will need to specify when ordering
- Requires use of custom fuel sending unit available separately
*64-68 Mustangs were originally equipped with 16gal tanks, 69 had a 20gal, 70 had a 22gal tank.