Front coil-overs with adjustable rear shocks, Small Block, Kit. Includes 2 front coil-overs with 450 lb springs, 2 TrueLine rear, adjustable shocks with hardware. Bolt on. Front and Rear. Made in USA
Aldan Ford suspension packages are designed to convert your stock, front suspension to fully ride-height adjustable coil-overs with adjustable shock absorbers in the rear. Aldan Phantom Series, single adjustable coil-overs combined with Aldan TrueLine Series shock absorbers, deliver superior handling & ride quality for a drastic improvement over stock suspension. Aldan’s hybrid style, front coil-springs are designed as a direct fit into the factory, front upper spring pockets and can be used with factory or aftermarket control arms. Front ride-height adjustability allows lowering from stock height to 2.0 in. lowered. Recommended for street, factory replacement and performance applications.
Fits 1965-1973 Ford Mustang / 1970-1977 Maverick / 1967-1973 Cougar / 1960-1969 Comet
• Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-2.0 in. Lowered Front
• Single Adjustable
• Spring Rate:450 lbs./in. Front
• Kit Position: Front & Rear
• Convert your stock, front suspension to fully ride-height adjustable coil-overs and rear suspension to tunable, performance shock absorbers
• Includes front, coil-over shocks and springs and rear shocks with hardware
• Provides full adjustment of front shocks, springs and rear shock damping.
• Works with stock and aftermarket front control arms and OEM style rear shock mounts
• Includes all hardware needed for conversion