1964-1970 Mustang fabricated transmission tunnel for T56, TKO 500/600 transmissions and more
Our fabricated transmission tunnels are ideal for coyote swap applications featuring late model transmissions such as 6 speed automatic, TKO 500/600, and T56 Magnums. Standard Mustang transmission tunnels are too small to properly fit the latest high performance transmissions, especially those required for coyote swapped applications. Because the standard transmission tunnels are too small, they prohibit proper driveline angle when installing a late model transmission. After doing many coyote swap Mustang builds, we decided to a suitable transmission tunnel and make it available to the public.
Don’t destroy your rear differential, because you failed to properly align your drive train!
Fitting a T56 transmission into a 1964-1970 Mustang is possible with our fabricated transmission tunnel.
- Ideal for T56 Magnums, TKO500/600, Ford 6R80, Ford 10R80, and more
- Made in USA
- Made from 16 gauge steel
- Available raw or with Steel-it weld through primer
- Allows for custom shifter placement, cut shifter hole where needed
- Pairs excellent with our Billet Shifter Kit
- **PLEASE NOTE: WILL NOT WORK WITH STOCK CARPET**
- **WILL NOT WORK WITH FACTORY CENTER CONSOLES**
- THESE ARE HAND BUILT TRANSMISSION TUNNELS, PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS FOR FABRICATION