HP Racer’s Tape is a self-emulsifying silicone tape that provides rugged heat protection for your hot rod or race car up to 450-degrees Fahrenheit. Wrap up your wire loom or fuel and shield it from heat damage. HP Racer’s Tape can even be used to temporarily fix holes in radiator hoses, lines, etc. for a quick roadside or pit repair. This silicone tape reduces and helps to dissipate radiant heat. Using the guide line to wrap, the tape will stick to itself forming a bond that can only be cut with a knife. The race tape does not harden; it remains flexible but will not unravel.
Please note, this self emulsifying tape must be cut to be removed. Once it is installed, removal with knife is necessary.
- Rated for 450 degrees F continuous use, 600 degrees F intermittent
- Reflects and dissipates heat
- Protects wire looms, fuel lines, without disassembly
- Guide line for easy installation
- Size: 1 inch x 12 or 36 foot Roll
- Operational Temperature: 450 Degrees F
- Peak Temperature (30 seconds or less): 600 Degrees F
- Color: Black
- Material: Uncured Silicone
- Made in the USA
- Sold As Each
- Use guide line and Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source