Our HP Turbo Heatshield Kit can help increase horsepower and reduce turbo lag while protecting other engine components from turbo-generated underhood heat. Unlike other turbo heatshield kits that use exhaust wrap, the HP Turbo Heat Shield Kit features extreme-temperature insulation materials, which provide greater heat protection, performance and durability.
The complete turbo kit includes our extreme-temperature turbo blanket and Heatshield Armor for your downpipe, putting the HP Turbo Heat Shield Kit at the cutting edge of thermal-barrier technology and performance. Capable of withstanding 1,800 degrees F continuous, universal heat shield is designed for street performance and the most hardcore racing applications. The simple two-piece design comes with comprehensive instructions, so installation is simple even for the novice installer.
- Turbo Heat Shield Kit Only (Universal)
- Continuous operating temperature of 1800 degrees F, 2200 degrees F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 60 percent of radiant heat
- Reduces turbo lag
- Lowers under-hood temperatures
- Universal kit fits many turbo applications
- Size: 0.50 Inch Thick x 9 Inches x 19 Inches Long
- Operational Temperature: 1800 Degrees F
- Peak Temperature (30 seconds or less): 2200 Degrees F
- Color: Silver/Aluminum
- Material: Proprietary Data
- Made in the USA
- Sold As A Kit
- Locking Ties and Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source
- Always wear safety glasses
- Dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product
- Caution this material is electrically conductive
- Be sure to insulate any terminals that might come in contact with this product
There are no reviews yet.