1967-1968 Mustang Electric Power Brake Master Cylinder Kit
*COYOTE SWAPPED CARS REQUIRE THE USE OF THE 6.5″ MASTER, if you are having trouble deciding which kit you need, Contact us via phone or email.*
The Electric Brake Master Cylinder kit is our favorite power brake application for 1964-1970 Mustangs. We fit this unit on all of our resto-mod projects and we believe it’s an absolute must for Coyote swapped Mustangs. Featuring a compact master cylinder, it’s ideal for applications with limited space on the firewall and delivers more PSI (approx. 2,200) than standard vacuum boosters. We’ve installed and used Hydroboosts, Manual Master Cylinders, Vacuum boosters and Dual Master Cylinders and none of them give the solid, confident pedal feel that the Electric Brake Master Cylinder gives you. In our opinion, it’s simply the best braking experience out there for Classic Mustangs right now. Use in conjunction with a high-performance disc brake kit for best results.
- Available with 9” or 6.5” Master Cylinder. (Non coyote swap mustangs can use either size, though we recommend the smaller master cylinder for big block cars. 9″ Master cylinder will not clear Coyote swap applications.)
- Lightweight, compact and easy to install
- Optional installation beauty plate and hardware
- Polished or Matte Black aluminum finish
- Up to 2,200 PSI
- Requires use of 100-amp Alternator (minimum)
- Direct Bolt-In for non-Coyote swapped cars
- Coyote swapped cars may require minor firewall modification. NOT a direct bolt in for 65-68 coyote swapped cars.
- Suitable for Disc/Disc & Disc/Drum applications
***MUST BE USED WITH DOT 5 BRAKE FLUID***